Friday, June 29, 2012

Oh, Summer!

Even if they days get so hot I want to just sit home
with my air conditioning
I'm really loving summer so far.
It really hasn't been that bad, it even rains at least once a week.

This week as been busy!
Kharisma went to her first gymnastics class and OH my was it adorable!
I'll take pictures next time.
We've spent a lot of time outside with friends.

This smile. Ugh. I need to stop telling her to smile.

Willum looks so GQ.

Playing with our buddy, Ellis.

You can't tell, but Brooks was making Willum laugh so stinking hard. It was cute. 

"Big Gulps huh? Well, see ya later."
Dumb and Dumber anyone?
(I attempted to give Willum's hair a trim... then Ben tried)


Then we had to get a professional.
(Thanks, Rachael!)
I think he is just so happy to be able to see now!
He's so grown-up.


2 comments:

  1. I love how pretty his eyes look without hair in them :) He is DARLING with and without long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willium is such a cutie. Ian needs a hair cut bad. I keep putting it off. I kind of want him to have the beach boy look, but it's more of just a mullet:) Cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete