We had such a fun weekend.
Saturday we took a spontaneous trip to Coeur d'alene and
it just happened to be their big car show so Ben was quite delighted.
I got some new running shoes so that was exciting.
Ben was served breakfast in bed
and got a sweet shirt that I made him. (pictures at the end)
These pictures are from all of our playing earlier this week.
Ummm.... Kharisma likes to eat dirt?
That's really all the explanation I have.
This is the shirt I made for Ben.
He got it a little early because Kharisma
was so excited to give it to him.
It was a big hit with all.
Willum is even making car sounds.
Kharisma found this purple car at the car show in Coeur d'alene.
Lately, when you tell her to smile, she does this weird buck-toothed grin.
...I'm sure she'll grow out of it...


Maybe she'll grow out of it, Ava still hasn't! That shirt turned out super cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun weekend! I love spontaneous trips!!
ReplyDeleteIt's looks like you are having a fabulous summer! Love Ben's shirt:)
ReplyDelete