Thursday, June 14, 2012

What in a Girl's Purse? Mystery Revealed

Kharisma has always been obsessed with purses
or bags or boxes... anything that she can put
stuff in and carry around
Every once in awhile I find her stash of purses
and have to clean them out and restock the stuff
back into the play room.
The other day I found her purse that she had been
particularly protective
over.
I loved what I found in it so I thought I would document it. 
So, in case you didn't know, these are the essentials
that every girl needs in her purse.

-sunglasses
-keys
-brush/microphone (a diva always needs to be prepared)
-cellphone
-cup
-spoon and spatula
-bowl
-gloves
-ball
-bottle
and most important
-a stethoscope
(because you never know when you're going to need it)

She's usually more prepared than am.
When she packs up one of her backpacks she always
puts in extra underwear and pants.
I can't tell you how many times that has come in handy.

Just for fun I did a little birthday interview.
Enjoy.
(She was really into her playdough that she was playing with at the time so that may have had some influence on her answers)
How old are you now?  You tell me. I'm tired.
Who are your friends?  Hank and Charlie.  Umm... Hayley.  Brooks is my favorite.  And Raya.
What is your favorite food?  Salad! Do we have any salad?  (this answer is different every time I ask her)
Favorite movie?  Diago
Favorite toy?  Playdough.  Phone.
Favorite color?  Purple and pink.
Favorite thing to do?  Ummm... play with playdough.
Book?  (she just looked at me like I was being annoying)
What do you want to be when you grow up?  A grown-up. Small.
Where do you like to go?  Diago's house! (she was just teasing me now)
How old will you be on your next birthday?  In June.
What do you like to do with Dad?  Spin with him.
What do you like to do with Willum?  Spin with him too.
What about mom? I'm working on these shapes. (I was totally interfering with her work)
What do you like to do outside? Play with my friend Hazel at the play park.
Do you have anything else to say? Three years old!



No comments:

Post a Comment