Usually I feel like what I tell Kharisma goes in one
ear and out the other but tonight I had some
proof that she really does hear and retain
things that I say.
She was talking to her baby and this is what I heard:
"You don't have a penis.
You are not a boy.
You have a ginas like me,
you are a girl!
Mommy is a girl.
Daddy is a boy
and
Willum is a boy!
Hooray, hooray, hooray!
Hooray for Kharisma!
Hooray for Willum and Daddy, and Kelli!"
All said very enthusiastically.
Sorry if that makes you squirm,
we teach real-word anatomy
at this house.
(obviously she can't pronounce everything)
At her 3yr old appointment the doctor was very proud of us and said that if she can talk to us openly and comfortably about her body now, then hopefully she can later on in life too. So... we'll see.
Anyway, it was hard not to laugh.
And here are just some cute pictures.


Your kids are sooo cute! You gotta love the things they remember and repeat:)
ReplyDelete