Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Us!

We've been married six years.
That seems pretty crazy.
Three years living in Logan, UT.
Three years living in Pullman, WA.

We went to the Dog Bark Park Inn to celebrate. 
We stopped at Red Lobster in Lewiston for a late lunch.


The drive was beautiful, and slow (construction, boo).


And here it is. The giant dog.
We've been driving past this thing for the past three years every time we go back to Utah so we finally stopped. It was pretty awesome :)
The owners are an older couple who truly love what they do.
We talked to them for a long time.


The interior was an explosion of dogs...


You had to climb up to the loft (located in the head/nose).

Here's Ben, cuddled up with a good book in the nose nook.

This is the view from the deck.

We explored the surrounding countryside.
It reminded me of home and how I truly am
a country girl.
I need the wide open spaces.



There was a beautiful monastery tucked away in the hillside.


It was such a fun weekend and so nice to have time with just the two of us.
This last year of school is going to be pretty crazy so it was great to have a little get-away.
Thank you, Rachael Ritter, for watching the kids! We couldn't have done it without you!

Oh, I should probably add that I love Ben
and the past 6 years have been 
the
best.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you actually went there! That is hilarious and awesome! Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like so much fun. I get a kick out of this. Happy anniversay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hilarious place! I'm glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you took pictures. I have always been so curious about the place. Looks like it didn't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete