I haven't blogged for awhile so here are things that have been going on lately.
I went home to Utah for a week for my brother's wedding,
there was a lot of playing.
My mom (on the right) and my good friend, Kylie, (on the left)
took me and Kharisma rock climbing. Kharisma was really excited but
once on the wall decided she was done. Next time maybe.
This is just at the Cache Valley Mall, I thought Willum looked so cute.
I got to have lunch with one of my best friends, Sarah. She's
been living in Puerto Rico for the past few years so it was so good to see her
and finally meet her new little bundle-of-joy.
Ben had a birthday!
30
old
Awhile ago, Willum, got some new pajamas. Well, Kharisma
loved them so much (she would literally pull them off him and put them on)
that I finally got her some too.
She calls them her pirate pajamas.
My brother and his new wife came up for a night on their way
to the west side for their honeymoon.
It was fun to have them here.
We are loving the summer
and the picnics in the park.
We had a fun water party with friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment