Friday, March 23, 2012

Willum's First Birthday

I can't believe Willum is one!
I keep saying that it feels like he's been with us forever,
yet, feels like he was just born yesterday.
My how time flies.

No fancy party for Willum. Sorry son.
But he did get some "better-than-sex cake"
my favorite.



Willum loves his blanket.
Here are some typical blanket games.

Stand up while pulling blanket up with your teeth.
Exhausted time blanket game.
And his favorite, peek-a-boo.

Earlier in the day, (there was a wardrobe change)
Kharisma wanted to help him eat a snack.
Kharisma and I did Willum's hair and had a photo shoot.
He has recently discovered his ears, eyes, mouth, and nose.
My favorite is when he points to his nose.
His little finger goes right up his nostril and he giggles.
This little guy has seriously stolen my heart.
I can't get over how adorable he is
and
how ridiculously easy he is.
He is just so happy and content.
(Minus the past few weeks when he has had an ear infection and I didn't take him to the doctor for awhile and was just so sad that he was so sad and clingy, but, after having some antibiotics he's back to his happy self)
Here is a little about Willum.
Loves:
eating
cottage cheese, blueberries, bananas, strawberries, peaches, pears, peas, bread
playing
peek-a-boo, cars, balls, drums, shakers
music
bath time
his sister
sleeping
the cat
obstacles to climb over or under
his blanket
yelling if he isn't getting his food fast enough
and
of course,
mom and dad.

Willum we love you so much.
Your sweet smile and chubby cheeks
just melt my heart.
It's so fun to see you develop your little personality.
I love that you love playing with your sister
and
I promise, soon enough you will be able to keep up with her.
I want you to know that you are so important to this family.

Aww, I make myself cry.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Willum. I just love that boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't believe Willum is already one! London will be, in only 3 months. Time goes way too fast! I think he looks just like you:) His hair is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willum is so cute. I love how he will cuddle with anyone. Our babies are getting big too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us join in for the celebrations. We love Willum!

    ReplyDelete