Tuesday, April 3, 2012

25 while 25

I'm going to go ahead and jump on the "birthday list" bandwagon. I've seen this done before and sort of love it. So, in honor of the 25th year of my life approaching I made a list of 25 things I'm going to do while I'm 25. Some are really simple, some are going to take a lot of work. Don't judge; this list exposes a lot of my weaknesses, hence the reason they are on the list. They aren't in any particular order, just wrote them as they came to mind.  I tried to be realistic, for example, I put "go on a date once a month with Ben". Some people can go on a date once a week with their spouse but considering Ben will be in his 4th year of vet school, once a month sounds more realistic than once a week. I want to be a better person. A better wife, mother, friend, and daughter of God. Here goes.

25 while 25

         1.   Read the entire Book of Mormon—Really read it, not just get through it
         2.   Get my visiting teaching done every month, before the last week
         3.   Take a meal to someone at least once a month
         4.   Get in the habit of personal prayer, day and night
         5.   Get in the habit of family prayer and scripture study every day
         6.   Get in the habit of FHE every week
         7.   Finish Kharisma’s baby book
         8.   Start and finish Willum’s baby book
         9.   Run RAGNAR—July
         10.  Run Epic Relay—August
         11.  Run Top of Utah Half Marathon—August
         12.  Finish all currently started projects or get rid of them
         13.  Lose 15-20lbs
         14.  Earn PINK gloves in boxing class
         15.  Do a preschool type lesson with kids 3 days of the week
         16.   Read to my kids 20 min a day 
         17.   Make my bed every morning
         18.   Deep clean kitchens and bathrooms once a week
         19.   Vacuum every other day
         20.   Speak kind words
         21.   Read a book a month
         22.   Purge my house of junk—one box a month
         23.   Mommy daughter/son dates—at least one each month for each kid
         24.   Magnify my calling
         25.   Date with Ben at least once a month

1 comment:

  1. This is a great list. I might just copy and paste it and make it mine, except for the whole date with Ben thing...I don't think Mike would go for that. You are pretty awesome Kelli!

    ReplyDelete