Thursday, March 1, 2012

Playing Catch-up

So I'm pretty behind on my blogging... my two month stint in Utah messed up my groove. As usual, I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to. When I'm with family I just forget to take pictures because I'm just enjoying being there. The pictures I do have are out of order. Sorry.


Wedding bliss.
My little sister got married.
(the reason I stayed the whole month of January)
She married a great guy, Nick, and we are so
glad to have him in the family.


As promised, here is a picture of me during my three weeks
suffering from bell's palsy.
If I had known I looked that bad I
wouldn't have even tried to smile.
(You might have to click on it to get a better look)
You can laugh, it's fine. I had to laugh about it when I had it
to keep from crying.
It was just really frustrating.

This is New Year's Eve, getting ready for the party.
My brother helped Kharisma make a party hat
and then Kharisma insisted my dad have a party hat.
So we tied ribbon on his hat.

Cute Willum playing in one of the many boxes left of from the Christmas chaos.
Christmas morning getting ready for church.
See Willum's little blue monster there? Yep, I made it!
I made my two nephews one too.


The pictures are a bit blurry, I think the settings on my camera were messed up.

We spent the first week of Christmas break in SLC with Ben's family.
Kharisma loved playing with cousin Connor.

We had such a great time with our families.
It will be sad next Christmas that Ben won't have the usual
Christmas break when he's in his 4th year.
I guess we'll have to start our own Christmas traditions.

4 comments:

  1. I love that it looks like you're just making a face like you're so disgusted by something :) I'm glad you had a good trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli, I think that your smile is great! It did make me laugh a little, but only because it looks like your are so annoyed with getting that picture taken. So crazy Ben will be a 4th year next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You little pirate. I love that smile! I'm glad you are okay now. We sure missed you guys when you were gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny picture! I feel bad, but it did make me laugh! -- Hopefully you wont have to be that stressed out again. -- Your sister looks gorgeous, I bet it was a beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete