Monday, March 19, 2012

Cupcakes and Vacuums

Sunday night we made cupcakes.
Purple with yellow frosting and pink sprinkles.
Designed by Kharisma.
She was so excited to make them. Everything we did she would get
so excited and then kiss me or Ben over and over again.
I had to print off a recipe for the batter and when I handed her the paper she hugged it saying,
"Oooh! I love it! Thank you!"
and grabbed my hand and kissed it several times.

What's that you say? Looks like Kharisma frosted them?
Yeah... sure, that's what happened.


Onto another subject.
Kharisma has been talking about a "little small pink vacuum" that she really wants.
I don't know how it started, she must have seen one somewhere.
Anyway, so when Ben and her came home from a Wal-Mart trip the other day
she had a little small vacuum.
Then dad made it pink.
He said if she was going to have a vacuum it might as well work!
It's pretty dang cute if you ask me.
She kisses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment