Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kharismaisms

Lately, when Kharisma "accidentally" calls someone (usually Willum) something with the word poop in it, she quickly corrects herself saying, "Oops, that's potty-train."  Pretty sure she means potty-talk, but I guess potty-train will work.

I love that lately Kharisma wants to brush her teeth and is good at reminding me that she needs to. The funny thing is, she says she needs to brush the "grumpies" off. Don't know where that came from. We usually say she needs to brush the teeth bugs off.

We just adopted two goldfish from our friends that moved and even though they had names already, Kharisma decided to rename them.  Kharisma. Both of them. She calls them the Kharismas.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! She's so cute!
    I have decided Oregon was made for you. Everyone here is practically self sustainable amongst other 'Kelly-isms' that I just think you would love. Seriously. move here. or come visit:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I do love Oregon... the one time I went there. We would love to come visit you guys!

      Delete