Our little man just turned 2 years old.
It's hard to believe he's already so big.
I love this boy so much, he's
the cutest.
He got to have doughnuts and chocolate milk for breakfast.
I feel bad for not getting more pictures.
Kharisma friend, Brooks, had his birthday party the same day,
so technically Willum had a party and luckily he's
not old enough to know that it wasn't for him!!
We did have a pizza party with cake and
his best friend, Isla, was there so I think
he had a pretty good day.
He got an awesome tool set and a Vet Kit.
Grandma and Grandpa Dixon got him a real golf set,
complete with golf balls with his initials on them!
He loves them. We took him to the park the other day so
he could use them.
Grandma and Grandpa Christensen sent a new outfit and a bag
of candy that when he opened it up, he was so excited he grabbed
the candy and jumped up and down on my bed yelling,
"Candy, candy, candy!"
I wish I had had my camera at that moment.
My dad is also making him an activity board with random
latches and switches/button and other hardware but they'll
bring that up in May for graduation. We're excited for it.
He's trying to show me that he's two!
Willum is 24 pounds now (remember he was 21 lbs at 6months)
so I feel like he's such a small guy.
He thinks he's big and tough though.
Lately he has been picking on kids that are older than him.
He'll go up to some random boy and do a slow motion punch with
the facial expression of some tough-guy.
I don't know what he's thinking but I'm getting a little tired of
pulling him out of fights that he starts.
Usually he's totally unprovoked even.
Despite that issue, he's such a sweet little guy
who loves to play with big sister.
He loves when we read books,
playing outside,
eating,
swimming,
sleeping (hooray for 3 hour naps!)
watching Yo Gabba Gabba and Blue's Clues,
animals,
babies,
and trains.
He loves helping with chores, like,
taking clothes in and out of the dryer,
unloading the dishwasher,
putting the soap in the dishwasher,
spraying anything he can and using a scrub brush,
throwing things away,
and is very good at pointing out messes that need to be cleaned up.
(also loves making those messes)
Willum is a very busy boy with lots of energy.
I love seeing the little boy he is developing in to.
He absolutely loves going to Kharisma's preschool.
When we drop her off, he immediately goes into the bathroom
and puts the stool up to the sink and washes his hands
(that's what all the other kids are suppose to do)
and then goes and finds one of the stations to sit at and starts playing.
He is so friendly to strangers, always waving and saying hi.
Every night when I'm putting him to bed I tell him how important he is
and
how much we love him.
I love the relationship he has with his sister and pray that they
will always be close.
Happy Birthday Willum
We Love You








No comments:
Post a Comment