Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Art-ing It Up

About a month ago I went to visit our friends, the Claytons, and see their
beautiful newly built house. I wanted to take some sort of housewarming
gift so in a matter of days I focused most my time and energy into making some
art for their new space.
I kind of love them. They at least pretended to like them :)

 Kitchen art inspired by another friends kitchen art.



Animal art for Max.
I love this and someday will make one for my son.


Their daughter's room is a ladybug theme
so this is my take on it.
Hopefully something that can grow with her.

My pictures are sort of horrible... combination of my lack of photography skills and not really knowing how to use my simple camera.


Lastly, I made a large painting for their master bedroom.
Just something abstract that would go with the colors of their room.
It was pretty fun to do. I wish I took the time to paint more often.



No comments:

Post a Comment