Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter


We had a great Easter this year. Sunday morning the kids discovered their Easter baskets (or buckets, that I'm in LOVE with) and spent some time stuffing their cheeks full of chocolate. I'm pretty sure Easter gets the award for "holiday with the best candy".  
While Skyping with my family Sunday night my mom asked Kharisma if she got her Dora doll in the mail (she sent it to her) and Kharisma said, "No, it's from Jesus."  Haha! I think she got her Easter stories a little mixed up.
 I plucked Willum from his sleep  so that's why he looks a little confused.

We may have been 20minutes late for church, but dang-it, we looked good!
Even while running late, I insisted we take pictures before church because 
there is no guarantee what we'll look like after. 





It was hard to get a picture when both kids looked good so that's why I had to take so many.  I loved all our bright spring colors... I wish someone would've been outside when we were taking pictures so we could have had a whole family picture. We didn't make it to any of the Easter Egg hunts but luckily we had Easter dinner with friends and had a little egg hunt, Kharisma loved it.

5 comments:

  1. Love your family pics. I wish there would of been someone outside to take pictures of us too. Cute Easter buckets too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The buckets turned out so cute...love that idea! Your kids are too cute and I love Willum's confused face:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How have I not known about your blog till now? You guys did look pretty springy! We're so glad you guys came for Easter dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha! That's how I feel about almost every week - I think I need to take a picture just to show all the work I did to get there. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, your kids are adorable! and easter, hands down, has the best candy. i accidentally just bought a whole bunch on clearance...

    ReplyDelete