We drove up the coast a little way to find some tide pools. It was overcast and a little rainy but still fun. The pools weren't as cool as we were hoping, just some sea anemones and a few crabs. Kharisma and Ben had a good time exploring though. A friend of Ben's from the Army who lives in Monterey came for the weekend so he explored with us. Willum was wrapped up in a blanket, nice and cozy, and I lugged him around while he slumbered through all the fun.
She found a little pool and of course plopped herself down in it.
Tug (Ben's friend--he's Turkish and no one can pronounce his name correctly so it's just Tug) found Kharisma a little clam shell that was still hooked together, she loved it, she used it pick up sand. It was pretty cute.
And off subject... I finished this project tonight. A scrap fabric US map that I'll hang in Willum's room. I also decided to embroider the states' abbreviations and a title which I've entered into a contest on Prudent Baby that can win me a new fancy-smancy sewing machine that is too advanced for my skills but would be awesome anyway. I should put a deadline on all my projects, that way I would actually finish them in a timely manner.


Ok, we'll come! Twist my arm :) I am totally jealous. It looks fabulous there. That's so awesome you entered your map! I'll root for you!
ReplyDeleteCool map...but hey where's Puerto Rico? Ha ha ha!
ReplyDelete