Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Baby "Wom"
I've been trying to explain to Kharisma about the baby in mommy's belly and I think she's catching on. The other night while I was rocking her to sleep I asked her where mommy's baby was. She immediately sat up and pulled my shirt up and put her little hands on my stomach. She patted it saying, "Baby!" I tell her that when he grows big he'll come out and she'll get to hold him and hug him and kiss him. So she then hugs my belly and kisses it. We tell her that she's going to be a big sister and she'll have baby brother Willum. She tries to say Willum but it comes out more of a "Wom" I'm so excited for her to finally meet little baby Wom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm excited to meet baby Wom too! Hurry baby Wom, we are all dying to meet you!
ReplyDelete