Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Little Goldfish...

Kharisma just had her first swimming lesson. Yep, my 7-month old is swimming. Even though we live in a dumpy little town it actually has a lot of stuff to do with your children. The aquatic center has parent-child swim lessons so we signed up for the Goldfish class for 6 - 23 month olds. We have a great teacher that sings songs and does cute activities. I didn't dunk her under even though they taught us how. If you blow in their face they close their mouth and hold their breath for a moment so you count to three, blow, and quickly dip them under. Ben is going to swim with her next week and I'm pretty sure he'll be doing that. I didn't dare. Kharisma loves the water... and she looks super adorable in her little swimming suit. Hopefully we can stick with swimming lessons for a long time so she because a good swimmer like her dad!

3 comments:

  1. fun! I still haven't even signed Ali up for swimming lessons...maybe this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how they call it the Goldfish class because they are so teeny tiny:) It sounds way fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those amazing swimmers! I love the picture. I am glad Kharisma likes the water :)

    ReplyDelete