Friday, November 30, 2012

A Race and a Feast

November went quickly by with a few exciting things.  I did another Ragnar race on the 9th and 10th in Las Vegas, NV.  I don't think it had the magic of the first one but it was still awesome and as always, I can't wait to do my next one! Sadly, I didn't take my camera so I don't have any pictures to share.  We drove all the way there and back and I have to say, those 16hour trips were pretty fun. Sure love my friends!


Thanksgiving was spent in Pullman this year with a few other families that were also here.  The food was amazing and the decorations were stunning (you're amazing Chelsea!) and even though we were away from family it was nice to be with good friends.





Later that night, I did a little Black Friday shopping with some friends which was surprisingly fun and there were a lot of great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment