Tuesday, November 29, 2011

... the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

I casually mentioned that maybe we should put a Christmas tree up this year since Kharisma is older now and would probably have fun with the whole Christmas thing, and to my surprise he happily agreed! (hence the title)
So for family night we went and found a little Christmas tree because I didn't want to put up our big fake one, especially since I want to take it down before we leave for Utah.
Here we are searching for the perfect tree.

Found it!
We spent the evening watching the animated scripture movie The King is Born, stringing popcorn and cranberries and drinking eggnog. After the movie, I asked Kharisma what it was about and she said, "Jesus! I love Jesus." So cute. It was a lovely evening and I'm glad to have a little Christmas cheer around our home now!

Our little tree is quite cute, I think. And out of the way of a little exploring boy.

2 comments:

  1. We debated whether we should get a small one or not but got a big one and now I regret it because Noah and Olive can't seem to leave it alone! I love your strung cranberries and popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Charlie Brown Christmas tree! I too love the idea of stringing cranberries and popcorn:)

    ReplyDelete