Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Love This Boy

I just had to share how much a love this little guy.
He is such a good baby,
so sweet
chunky
happy
content.
Also, he looks pretty adorable dressed as an old man.


He loves his sleep. He takes a morning and afternoon nap, and sometimes a short one in the evening. He loves to go to bed on time, 7 is best, he starts to get fussy after 8. He has slept through the night quite a few times but lately wakes up once or twice but I feed him and he's back to sleep in about 10 or 15 minutes.

My mom and Willum.



Just look at those rolls.
Love them.
Like his doctor said, I could just "chew on those [thighs] all day!"
Kharisma wanted to play with him she said and then insisted that he have one of her headbands on. Willum loves his sister. Sometimes when I think she's snuggling on him too much I look at him and he has a huge smile. Kharisma makes him laugh and his face lights up when he sees her.
When Ben is in the room Willum keeps his eyes glued on him, turning his head to see him where ever he goes. Willum is also very ticklish and giggles and squeals with delight.

*sigh*

I just can't get enough of my little guy.

2 comments: