Sunday, May 22, 2011

What to do...

Remember my amazing craigslist find?
My fantastic chair?
Well, the guy I bought it from emailed me.
Apparently it is worth a lot more than I paid and tons of people have been wanting it.
He forwarded me an email from a guy that has been searching for the "twin" to his
grandmother's chair for years and is willing to pay me double for what I bought it for.

I'm torn.

I love the chair so much and was so excited to find it.
But the guy said how much it would mean to him, sentimentally.
Plus I already bought the fabric.

What should I do?
I'm sure it's not the last chair like that in the world.
And I really don't have time to re-do it anytime soon.
And I could use the money... you know, to survive.


Blerg

2 comments:

  1. That is tough. I'd probably take the money. There are tons of awesome chairs. That's just me though.

    ReplyDelete