I love love love this swimming suite-I rarely find one pieces that are cute, plus, no one wants to see mommy tummy or what I like to call, my tiger stripes. So this is what I want to look good in. We're going to California for the month of June and will be on the beach but I'm pretty sure I won't be ready by then. But I'm bound and determine to get that way. We'll see.
Oh, the website I found is http://www.shabbyapple.com


I love shabby apple. They have such cute things. Wish they were cheaper. Love that suit.
ReplyDeleteI've been loving their stuff too! We have good taste Kelli:)
ReplyDeleteCute swimming suit. One piece of advice I can give is to try seated tuplers. Look it up on the internet. They seemed to help bring my stomach down to somewhat looking normal. Also, when you're ready (enjoy your baby first!) add in some weight training with your cardio. I got some better results when I did that. Willum is adorable and I'm glad everything went okay even though you had to have a c-section.
ReplyDeleteI know that shop I'm friends with them on FB
ReplyDelete