Monday, March 7, 2011

Feelin' the pressure...

...from all my unfinished projects.

With the little one arriving possibly anytime now I'm feeling guilty about my large pile
of unfinished crafts. So I've tried to step it up a bit.
Here are some photos of my latest finished projects.


I was super excited to make these curtains.
I wanted something in the baby's room that was masculine but
nothing sports/cars/airplanes/trains etc.
Not that there is anything wrong with those items, just not my style.


The leather belts are probably my favorite part.
And yes, I screwed them on. Awesome? I think so.

So this one isn't all the way finished, I still need to arrange them
and hook them together somehow and put them on the wall,
and because it's not really my favorite, I'm slow finishing.

And this poor apron...
My favorite one so far. It's for one of my friends
that was one of my Young Women leaders. I promised
her I'd make her one... almost a year ago.
(so keep that in mind if you ever want me to make you one)
Finally finished.

Hopefully there are more to come in the very near future.

4 comments:

  1. I'm the exact same way while I'm pregnant. The closer it gets to the due date the more motivated I get to finish projects. Maybe it's because you just want to be ready...in every way. Or because you know you'll have less time for projects with a new baby. Either way I think it's good. Such a good idea with the curtains and the belts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli,
    the curtains turned was cool. I really like them. I am getting excited to see little Willium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's called nesting, hope little Willum comes soon

    ReplyDelete