Monday, November 15, 2010

Baby Boy

The results are in and looks like we're adding a little boy to our clan! The ultrasound was amazingly clear so I'm pretty sure there won't be any surprises come birth day. It took me awhile to decide if I really wanted to find out but my decorating/creating side won. I decided I should take advantage of the time I have now with only one child before my life becomes even busier. So I've already started designing his room, starting with the curtains. I won't give away any details on that, I'll just get them done and post some pictures.
Kharisma will be such a good sister, she's already a natural nurturer. She loves babies and loves helping with them. She chases her little friend, Charlie, around with his bottle trying to feed the "baby" even though he's really only a few months younger than her. Basically any little kid is a baby to her. She's a little aggressive with her hugging... we're working on that. She always tries to share her snacks and drink with the cat and her many stuffed animals.
So, we're excited and glad everything is going so well. I thought the first pregnancy was easy but this one is even easier, if that's possible. Probably because I'm not juggling school and work with it this time.
As far as names go, we're 95% sure his name will be Willum Charles Dixon. Once again, this is Ben's idea... he never likes anything I come up with. But I like Willum, so it's fine.
I'm half way through with this pregnancy, now the "hard" part is left. Getting huge, shutting my stomach in the doors... that fun stuff. Needing to be rolled out of bed. I actually feel like I was a lot bigger at this point with Kharisma so maybe I won't get as giant. We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly! I'm so glad I Facebook stalked you to find your blog. Sneaky! Congrats on a baby boy! And I'll bet that's weird having a big belly--the other week at church, our pregnant Relief Society pianist, set down at the bench and accidentally hit about half of the keys. It was lovely.

    ReplyDelete