Friday, July 23, 2010

New Post... Big News!


I know, I know... It's been far too long since I've posted. So much has happened! Kharisma turned one, we had a big party with lots of friends, it was so much fun. We went to Utah for month and did a lot there with family and friends, such as, rock climbing, hiking, zoo-ing, jet skiing, and lazy-in' around. Good times were had by all. We miss our families but it's also good to be back in Pullman, it's really starting to feel like home here.





And now...








The big news ...









Yep! It's true...

Ben and I thought that we owe it to society to continue our genes in the gene pool, I mean, have you seen how cute the first one is?

Well, I'm not that far along but I just couldn't keep it a secret any longer. We're really excited... although a little nervous as well. I'm curious to see how this pregnancy compares to the first. I'm under totally different circumstance this time, no school, work, house remodeling/selling... No stress! So, we'll see how it goes. I feel great so far. I haven't been to a doctor yet but I think I'm due in March.

3 comments: