I finally finished these scarfs for my mom and sister that were suppose to be Christmas gifts... they got them as Valentine gifts.
Next...
Lions, and tigers, and bears... Oh my.
We visited the Woodland Park Zoo, Northwest Trek, and Point Defiance in Seattle over Valentine's/Presidents Day weekend with the Zoos, Exotics, and Wildlife Club from WSU... good times.
Spring is coming (actually it has felt like spring all winter here in Pullman) and with that brings spring sports like soccer. This year my friend, Kate, and I are going to coach youth soccer! Should be fun.
Ben is staying busy with school, he really enjoys learning. Kharisma and I stay busy with our various activites. This weekend the babe and I are headin' for Utah! Can't wait! Well, I'm going to try harder to stay current.


Yeah! An updated post! I have to tell you... I am going to be an expert at soccer after this season is over and then there will be no stopping us! We will be the best soccer coaches in Pullman.
ReplyDelete